Are you planning to get married soon? Whether you celebrate your big day in your hometown or in your city where currently you live, certainly there will be plenty of guests attending your marriage event.
Most couples prefer to display their appreciation for their friends and relatives, who took the trouble of travelling and attending your wedding celebration, by presenting all the guest a welcome basket or a bag.
While choosing your best items for the welcome bags, most of you will prefer to include a perfect practical or a fun item. During such occasions presenting maps, itineraries or any first-aid kits can be useful, however may not add to the excitement.
Also, a bagful of tchotchkes and treats can be temporarily delight, but finally many guests will not like to carry them or pack in their luggage while returning
Therefore, following are few tips for your welcome bags, so that it may turn out to be unique and useful for your guests. You may use bulk order reusable bags to offer the following:
- You must ensure that your welcome bag must be present in the hotel room, before your guests arrive. Your family and friends will feel that they are welcomed by you when they see your bags.
- You may use customized and lovely tote bags which are versatile and also can be personalized.
- Prefer not to monogram everything that most of your guests may like to keep because for them your wedding is more important.
- If you use any special wedding-specific labels on the disposable items like food or drink, then it can a cute way to welcome your guest with welcome bag and will also display about your great effort, and your guests too will appreciate.
- If you want to keep hangover cures then try to make them elegant with special box or pouch and label them as “Recovery Kits. Try to include items like:
- Electrolyte mix and water
- B-12 tablets
- Protein bar
- Eye drops.
6.Depending upon the season or location you may keep items like
- Insect repellent
- Aloe vera
7. Your welcome bag must offer few snacks, but prefer to use gourmet brands or treats that is location-specific.
8. Standard bottled/boxed water must be included and you may also consider any refreshing beverage such as coconut water or fresh fruit juice particularly if the location of wedding is in a tropical destination.
9. It will be nice to include a local map and itinerary and also the list of activities planned on the wedding location.
10. Including any movie ticket which is taking place in that location or for any local cultural events for those who are interested to spend their time.
11. Also, if you can include a hand-written personalized note of thank you/welcome notes for your loved ones that will offer little personalized touch and will certainly be appreciated by your guests.
If you like, you may also add few other ideas that you feel will really spice-up the event even more.